Unless otherwise specified, this policy does not apply to projects run by individuals or organizations outside of Adhyat Solutions Private Limited, even if we promote the use of those projects or happen to contribute to them.
When you provide your Information to us, you consent to the collection, storage and use of your Information by us, our Affiliates and third parties in accordance with the terms set out in this Policy. "Affiliate" is any legal entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with Adhyat Solutions Private Limited.
- What information we collect from you and why we collect it.
- Cookies and other web technologies.
- How we use your Information.
- With whom we share your Information.
- How you may access your Information.
- Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your Information.
- How we safeguard your Information.
- Children’s privacy.
- Visiting our Sites from outside India.
- India’s Data Privacy framework.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice.
- How you may contact us.
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. You may provide Personal Information to the Company through our website “contact” page, Mobile Application to request product information or other resources.We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website or use the Platform;
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars;
- when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data; and
- When we provide you with information about our products and services and select third party products, including product alerts, releases, upgrades and patches.
We automatically collect some information about your computer activity when you visit our Sites/ Apps to help us customize your user experience. We will collect session data, including the time at which you visited our Sites/ Apps, your IP address, web browser software, referring website and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies. We will also collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited and keywords searched.
The technologies we use for this automatic information collection may include:
- Flash Cookies- Flash Cookies are local stored objects used by certain features of our Sites to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons- Web Beacons are small electronic files (clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs), which may be used by parts of our Sites to track the number of users who have visited those pages and other related website statistics (e.g., verification of system and server integrity).
We use these Web Technologies for the following general purposes:
- To help us customize your user experience on our Sites and on other websites across the Internet. (e.g., when you access a web page on our Sites, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate the Internet and to present you with information we believe may be of interest.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of Site features and offerings and advertisements (e.g., we work with third-party service providers to collect data about your use of the Sites for purposes of conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to your interests as you visit other websites across the Internet).
You may opt out of any of the above-referenced uses through the Do Not Track functionality in your web browser. Please note, however, that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access some of the benefits offered on our Sites.
We may create links to other web sites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by Adhyat Solutions Private Limited may have links leading to our site. Adhyat Solutions Private Limited cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
Our use of your Personal Information:
Adhyat Solutions Private Limited may use information that we collect about you to-
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site/ app and other websites;
- Verify your eligibility;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- To prevent prohibited or illegal activities and disclose to legal or government authorities upon lawful request;
- Manage our business, and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With whom we share your Information:
Adhyat Solutions Private Limited, in administering Sites and Services to provide you the best possible online experience, share your Information with our Affiliates and with the following entities:
- Third-party vendors- The Third Party Vendors help us administer our Sites and Services may access and collect Information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the Information for any other purpose (e.g., marketing, customer service, business analytics, payment processing).
- Software vendors- As part of our lead generation program, software buyers consent to allow us to share their Information with software vendors participating in the program who meet their business needs.
- Social Media Services- If you opt to access social media websites and services through our Sites (such as LinkedIn), you are sharing your Information with those sites under their privacy policies.
- Legal Process- We will share your Information in response to court orders and legal process; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law; when we believe it is necessary to investigate and prevent or protect and defend our rights, property, or safety as well as those of our customers; or in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, investment, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We will notify you before we share your Information with third parties for reasons other than those listed above, and you will have an opportunity to opt out of such sharing. We also may share aggregate or anonymous information about you (which does not contain any personal information) to develop content and services and further improve your digital markets experience.
How you may access your Information:
Reasonable access to your personal data may be provided upon request made to Adhyat Solutions Private Limited at the contact information provided below. If access cannot be provided within that time frame, Adhyat Solutions Private Limited will provide the requesting party a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied. We may charge a reasonable fee in advance for copying and sending the information requested.
If you would like us to delete any persona Data held about you, we will do so on request unless we need to hold the information as part of the provision of products and services to you.
While we generally retain Information for so long as it may be relevant to the purpose for which it was collected or submitted, we also may retain certain Information associated with your account (in case the user clears his/ her account) in an encrypted format for legal & audit requirements that may arise in the future in our archives for analytical, archival and business continuity purposes. , however – the company will not access the data and its archived.
Your Choices with respect to the Collection and use of your Information:
Adhyat Solutions Private Limited provides you with choices regarding how your Information is collected and used.
- Informed Consent- We will always inform you at the point of collection as to how your Information will be used so that you can make an informed decision. You may choose not to provide us with any Information about yourself and your preferences, although it may be needed to customize and get the most value from your digital markets experience.
- Unsubscribe- While data privacy laws permit us to send you communications related to administration of your services without including an unsubscribe option (e.g., service announcements and messages relating to your account), we will, where legally required, provide both registered and unregistered users with an option to unsubscribe from our non-administrative emails, such as our promotional and marketing communications,.
- Access and Review- You may access, review, correct, update and delete the Information we hold about you.
How we safeguard your Information:
We are committed to safeguarding the Information you share with us. Adhyat Solutions Private Limited uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between Adhyat Solutions Private Limited and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access.However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, Adhyat Solutions Private Limited is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
In addition, only authorized employees are permitted to access Information, and only for permitted business functions. And we use encryption when transmitting your Information between your system and ours, and we, together with our Partners and third party providers, employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your Information.
In the end, you are responsible for activity on our Sites conducted with your credentials and for maintaining the secrecy of credentials that may be used to access your Account or Service; and you must immediately report to us, per the contact information at the end of this Policy, any suspected unauthorized activity.
Adhyat Solutions Private Limited will not store your Credit card/e- wallet information. The Credit card/e- wallet information is transferred to the payment processing providers or banks with the highest security standards.
Adhyat Solutions Private Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Site visitors from Outside India:
India's Data Privacy framework:
Personal data has emerged as the single most important roadblock for the evolution of information technology to take place. The proposed Data Protection Bill 2018 puts individual consent imperative to data sharing. The bill asserts the right to privacy is a fundamental right and unless the users have given their explicit consent, their personal data will not be shared or processed. The bill’s mandate on data localisation is one of the most awaited and watched provisions by tech companies in abroad.
As per the drafted bill, both citizens and internet users will have the final say on how and for what purpose their personal data can be used, and they will have the right to withdraw consent. In certain conditions, there will also be the option of ‘right to be forgotten’ that has been included in the draft.
The persistent inclusion to restrict the cross-border flow of personal data and criminal prosecution and heavier penalties against those violating data privacy rules is detrimental to the business as the penalties are subjected to be equivalent to that of 4% of a company’s global turnover.The proposed bill is much-needed effort to safeguard Indian citizens and its national interest.