Mix and Match Profession Wooden Puzzle Series 2
With mix and match puzzles, kids can mix and match 5 different profession pieces for fantastic, creative fun! Here's a Fireman, and there's a Tailor. But what happens if you mix the pieces? Mixing and matching pieces is super fun for kids ages 18 months and up, develops manual dexterity, and is a great way to develop a baby's imagination. Comes in a colorful keepsake box with a sturdy handle, making this puzzle travel-friendly, easy-to-store, and great to give as a birthday gift.
- Spark the imagination with creative play - mix and match puzzle fosters curiosity and creativity with fun mix and match possibilities.
- Kids play and learn with this fun game - kids will learn new colors and words while also improving hand-eye coordination.
- A game for kids and parents to enjoy - playing together s great fun and fosters parent-child interaction.
- Appreciate quality and design - large pieces with colorful designs look amazing are made of high-quality, 3mm thick wood, perfect for little hands.
- Easy to take along for travel and put away - The handy box makes it portable, easy to store and great to give as a great gift.